Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 9

So much we (I) want to do for school and so little time! There aren't any pictures this week because DH is in Tawian and so he took the camera with him. I do believe we have another camera around here some where but then loading the pictures would be harder because I'd have to install that software blah blah blah :)

We had a good week even with DH gone. For some reason that always throws things into a bit of a tizzy for me. We studied Theodore Roosevelt, The Wright Brothers, and Henry Ford this week. The boys really enjoyed learning about The Wright Brothers. I had grand ideas of doing a big project on them but alas we just did the assigned reading.

Both boys did great on their spelling tests and Lizard Legs reading is really taking off. He now wants to read signs and the back of cereal boxes. Turkey Legs is reading Wizard of Oz for history right now. I'm not sure that he really likes it but so far no complaints. We will see.

Not much to say I guess for this week. We have been busy helping my parents with their new house and it looks like the will be moving out of the house into their own near the end of Sept. The new paint and tile look great! I love moving. It always seems like a fresh start.

Ok that is it for this week. I will have to go back and write about week 8 because the pictures for that week are still on the camera (in Taiwan )

No comments: