We just got back from a visit to Colorado and a stop at Mesa Verde National Park. ( I love National Parks!) Anyway that is why I haven't posted for a week or so. I have many pictures I want to add from Mesa Verde and Honey and I had some great discussions on our drive (14 hours one way :) ) and I am going to try and restructure/reorganize our time with Tapestry of Grace. I'm still mulling it over in my head.
I hope to blog some more tomorrow. We just got home today and I'm just so tired :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you're back -- missed your blog posts! I'm very interested in hearing about your restructuring of TOG. Just this week, I'm feeling some pangs of discontent with TOG. I'm not sure if it is me, the curriculum, the kids, just the week...
Looking forward to seeing pictures (after you do the laundry!).
Lee
Post a Comment