- I'm not completely sure that I can wake up at 5:30am each morning
- Chores may not take a full hour in which case we will just start school.
- The boys and I are going to do art in the evening every other Wed. when Honey has a meeting.
- Circle Time will include : First Language Lessons, Geography, Memory Work, Calendar
- For reading time the kids will pick a card saying where they can do their reading... bath tub (no water), play set, swing chair, tee pee, etc. Mom will be reading too!
I would appreciate any input. Too much? Missing something?

5 comments:
I think it looks great -- especially the reading time for all! The only thing I would ask is about circle time -- can you really do all FLL, geo, memory work, etc in 15 minutes?
Lee
PS It really is possible to get up at 5:30 everyday!
Lee,
You are right. :) I going to see exactly how long it will take us to complete chores in the morning. My hope is that I have over estimated how long those will take and we will actually start school a little bit earlier. Thanks so much for the input. I really do appreciate it.
Oooo, I am so impressed! And you're a runner, too! (So am I). Schedule looks great and inspires me to push harder to complete my own this summer.
Love the reading in the bathtub option!
Best wishes,
Lisa from WTM board
Great schedule! What program do you use to make it and how did you post it here?
Hi Margie,
I am new to blogging so I posted it the low tech way. First I used Excel to create the shedule then I printed it out and scanned it onto my computer so that it was stored as a picture. The I loaded it up as a picture. I am trying to learn how to use google docs but haven't conqured that yet :)
Post a Comment