Friday, April 11, 2008

Week.... I'm not sure any more!


Here is why there haven't been weekly reports!!!!


Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing. We are so excited. Hopefully next week there will be an actual weekly report, but I make no promises :) We are still doing school and hope to finish up May 9th. We are doing Math, Reading, Spelling/Phonics and TOG.

Have a great week!

9 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations!

Rhonda said...

~~~CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!~~~
That is THE best news!
I have often visited your blog-I always enjoy it- but don't always leave a comment (just wanted to let you know that.) :)
I am very happy for your wonderful blessing.

Ruskin said...

Many congratulations. Get lots of rest!

Lisa~ said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you! Blessing! What a Blessing!

Lisa~

Audrey said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful reason for not reporting! :)

Karen said...

Congratulation! That is wonderful!!!

Merry Christmas said...

Congratulations!! AAA!!! This is terrific news!!!!

Blessings,
Karen aka Testimony on WTM Boards
www.homeschoolblogger.com/testimony

Jennefer said...

Kerri,

Wow and congratulations!!!! I can't wait to hear more. Blessings to you and your new one.

Jennefer

Lisa~ said...

Jost stoping by to say hi and see how you are? I have not been here since April!! Gasp!!

Hope this little note finds you well...

Lisa~