
This is the inside of Turkey Lips' Mini Office. The red blank space has his name and address written in cursive.

Here is the out side.

This is Turtel Toes' Mini Office. Again his name and address are covered up but they are in print.

We will see how these work out for us. I think that the boys will like receiving them if nothing else. They will get them on the first day of school in their Schultuete or School Cone
http://fanzone50.com/Oberstein/schultueteHistory.html . I heard about this on the WTM board and just thought it was wonderful and knew that we had to do it. Ours aren't as fancy as the one in the link but take a look
4 comments:
Wow, that is really cool. You do a great job.
-Fredrico
Wow! The mini-offices look wonderful! I'm planning on making some for my boys...but not today. First I must recover from assisting in the creation of 3 King Tut masks out of paper mache (and we haven't even gotten to the spray paint).
The schultuete look great also...filing that idea away for next year.
Lee
PS Still no FIAR going on at our house, maybe I need to re-read your post about that! :)
I really enjoyed your blog and just added to my list.
-Darcy from WTM
I love the schultuetes. After seeing them on the message boards I planned on making them this year, too! Thanks for showing yours.
I am enjoying your blog so much! :)
Jennefer :)
Post a Comment